Call Us Today Before You Take Your Next Step!
This is an in-depth and detailed visual evaluation of the systems and components of a house at the time of the inspection. Our detailed reports will include explanations and photos about the condition of the home.
Whether a house is brand new or decades old, a quality home inspection is a valuable investment.
- You’re not blindsided by unforeseen costs and unexpected repairs.
- You have an opportunity to build repair costs into the price of the house.
- You have an opportunity to make repairs prior to accepting an offer.
- You have an opportunity to shop around for quality repairs at fair prices.
- You worry less about deficiencies “killing a deal”.
- You are fully disclosing the condition of the house.
- You as the seller are in control of the outcome.
The purchase of a home is one of the largest investments you will make. Even if a home is new, we recommend you have a third party inspection to help give you the develop confidence that nothing was missed during the build of your home. Next Step Inspections can provide you an unbiased inspection, which can help isolate any potential problems due to unfavorable workmanship or construction. We will help you take your next step during the final walk through. A new construction inspection can highlight any issues before they become permanent problems.
- Multi Family Apartments
- Office Buildings
This condensed Inspection focuses on: roof, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC. The intent of the report is to identify the age, condition and remaining life of these four systems in a home so that the insurance company can have a better idea of the insurability of the home.
This is a quick assessment commonly used to help homeowners save money on their insurance. During this inspection, key building features will be inspected to determine the effectiveness in the event of a hurricane or strong windstorm.